Saturday, 4 June 2016

Arthkranti


Dear Shri Sudhir Rao :


It was nice talking to you , a few minutes back


From the attachment , I learned that ArthKranti, had an opportunity to present Arthkranti Proposal , to Shri Narendra Modiji


I do hope he (+ the entire Cabinet + NITI Aayog Officers ) , recognize the urgency and the importance of your proposal and start implementing as many elements of this as possible and as soon as possible


I too, have been sending to NDA Ministers , similar suggestions over the past 2 years ( see " Design for Development " attached )


The only significant deviation in my suggestions ( from your proposal to de-monetize Rs 500 / 1000  bank notes ) is to re-issue these in PLASTIC base , with embedded RFID micro-sensor ( one fiftieth of human hair ) , which will serve the TWIN PURPOSE of :


#   Eliminating BLACK MONEY


#   Eliminating CORRUPTION ,


without need for de-monetization  !


You will find the details of my proposal in the attachment ( Design for Development ) , under section :


BLACK  MONEY  REFORMS


If you need any clarifications , feel free to write / phone


I would be happy to share my thoughts with your Mumbai based activists


with regards,


( click for my profile )

Marol . Mumbai


( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08







No comments:

Post a Comment