Monday, 16 May 2016

RE: On RDG


HRS,

Copy is OK

Except that it would become easier on the eyes if a blank space was left between a word and any punctuation mark ( such as a question mark or an exclamation mark )

As far as those poems are concerned , I appreciate the problem posed by Devnagari script

Take a look at one more below

Incidentally , one Gopal Pujar ( ex Madh / ex - P PACK ) , lives close by in Marol and  occasionally , runs into  me

He is keen to be included in our L&T Group and willing to contribute some stories




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On " Performance Appraisal "

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Forgive me
O Friend ;

You my friend who has 

a thousand faces ,
forgive me
for this impudence ;

to sit upon thy judgement ,

and once again 
this cold winter night ,
lift the pen
and pause  --

to think about

you,

and your " Strengths "

     ( how I wish I knew ! )

and your " Weaknesses "

     ( there is none without one ! )

Last , but not the least,

your " Potential " --

My impertinence

pardon 
dear friend  ;

My claim to omniscience

is hollow ;

But then

I wear a crown of thorns
and walk a razor's edge

I am duty-bound


---------------------------


Written during Annual Performance Appraisal 

L&T Powai
March 1971


From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 9:01 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: On RDG

Dear Mr Parekh:

I am enclosing the edited article which we had written earlier.  Please go through and OK.

I am including this in the book.

Regards


HR Shenoy, 7666128505
Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment