Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Gujarati in Internet


Dear  Pareshbhai,

Just read your very informative article in today's Mumbai Samachar ( Interval ) re insufficient content in Gujarati language on the internet

I agree with you entirely

You bemoan the lack of info on internet re Gujarati Literary Giants , such as Kanti Madia , Suresh Joshi , Umashankar Joshi , Kanaiyalal Munshi etc

Having grown up reading their unforgettable literary creations , I feel sad that the current - and coming generations , will not get to access these on the Web ( - there is no question about any of them buying a hard copy ! )

I only hope that someone from their families , would create dedicated web sites devoted to their lives and their literature , as done by my nephew , Pinaki Meghani , in memory of his grand father ( and my maternal uncle ) , Shri Jhaverchand Meghani

On my own web site  (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) , I have provided a hyperlink to this site ( My Mama )

Incidentally , talking about Gujarati content on the Web , you may feel happy to know that , you can find my own Poems ( Gujarati ) , there

with regards,



( click for my profile )

Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment