Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Source Code


Dear Friends :

In last 2 weeks , I shared ( without obligation ), Source Code of my following web sites / tools :



*   RecruitGuru.com (  A resume  parsing engine  )

*   Resume Rater ( offline , resume rating tool  )


Recipients :

*  Dinesh          ( www.aasaanjobs.com )

*  V Srinivasan ( www.cibr.com )

*  Gaurav         (  www.Jumpinggeans.com )


My offer is attached ( Allow me to Share )

I would be happy to share with you ( No obligation , what-so-ever ) , or with any of your friends, these Source Codes , if you write to me

I can also send to you , a database of a few thousand Start Ups ( with their email IDs ) , if you desire

I was inspired by book " What is Mine is Yours " ( Author : Rachel Botsman )


who writes about " Collaborative Consumption "


with regards,


( click to view my profile ) 
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08





No comments:

Post a Comment