Wednesday, 20 April 2016

RE:


Dear Anoop,

Let me know as soon as you have launched your portal

I would like to study your offering - after which , I will be happy to send you the database of Start Ups

You may also consider to use my Online Messaging Service at ,


from where , you can COMPOSE and BLAST your " Marketing Messages " to,

230,000 + Indian Companies

*  located in 380 cities , and

*  arranged as per 52 Industry Sectors

Try out VIEW  DEMO

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Anoop Vrinda [mailto:anoopvrinda@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 11:38 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Startup1; startup2; startup3; startup4; Dinesh Goel; VS; gaurav kamath; ankit@mykindofjob.com
Subject: Re:

Hi,

Thats nice, I am soon launching a new sales management tool & its hosted on cloud that helps me to give it on free trial to as many organisations i can to manage their sales, target management, quote generation etc.

It will be nice of you if you can share with me the database of any set of decision makers, I will provide them link for free trial, which can help them reach their sales numbers faster.

Rgds,
Anoop

Rgds,
Anoop Vrinda

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Friends :

In last 2 weeks , I shared ( without obligation ), Source Code of my following web sites / tools :



*   RecruitGuru.com (  A resume  parsing engine  )

*   Resume Rater ( offline , resume rating tool  )


Recipients :

*  Dinesh          ( www.aasaanjobs.com )

*  V Srinivasan ( www.cibr.com )

*  Gaurav         (  www.Jumpinggeans.com )


My offer is attached ( Allow me to Share )

I would be happy to share with you ( No obligation , what-so-ever ) , or with any of your friends, these Source Codes , if you write to me

I can also send to you , a database of a few thousand Start Ups ( with their email IDs ) , if you desire

I was inspired by book " What is Mine is Yours " ( Author : Rachel Botsman )


who writes about " Collaborative Consumption "


with regards,


( click to view my profile ) 
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08






No comments:

Post a Comment