Saturday, 16 April 2016

RE: NEED ANY OF THESE SOURCE CODES ?


*   Abhijit Khasnis - COO - Hiree......................... ( abhijit@hiree.com)

*   Sachin Gupta  -  Founder - HackerEarth......... ( sachin@hackerearth.com )

*   Ketan Kapoor  -  Founder - Mettl ...................( ketan.kapoor@mettl.com )

*   Sunil Goel  -  MD  - Globalhunt ......................( sunil.goel@globalhunt.in )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends :

I read about your ventures in Times of India ( 15 April 2016 ) / " India Inc cuts cost...... "

It felt very refreshing that all of you are trying to help entry-level youth to find suitable jobs

Over the past 19 years , I have been ( somewhat ) active in Online Recruitment space , starting with launch of ... www.3pJobs.com ( later , renamed as... www.3pConsultants.co.in ) , on 14 Nov 1997

Now I have decided to become personally " less active " from this space , but continue to help others who need such help

Pursuant to this ,  I offer you the following :

A few days back , we managed to revive , after 7 / 8 years ( re-host ) :

*   www.GlobalRecruiter.net  ( basically explaining a concept of cooperation among job portals )

*   www.IndiaRecruiter.net ( try to reach page-links from " Site Map " / some still not working )

Take a look

In the meantime , yesterday , we have uploaded on DropBox , source codes / databases  for

*  GlobalRecruiter / IndiaRecruiter  , web sites

*  RecruitGuru.com, web site ( a parsing engine to convert a text resume into structured database )

Resume Rater  , ( a rating tool )

If you wish to download any of these ( from DropBox ) , write to me and I will send you the necessary links

In the next few days , I also plan to upload ( on DropBox ) , source codes for following mobile apps :

*   My Jobs ( currently defunct )

*   Resume Blaster ( working )

If desired , I can send you the download links for these as well

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to write / phone

with regards,

hemen  parekh
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment