Sunday, 10 April 2016

DATA VISUALIZATION


Dear Pramod,

I tried to register ( twice ) for DATA VISUALIZATION webinar of 13th April, 1pm

But could not find any Registration Form !

I hope ( somehow ? ) , I will get a confirmation

In the meantime , I attach copies of my emails to one Ms Rohini Damahe ( Lecturer , Computer Science , L&T Institute of Technology - Mumbai ) , in connection with a Project in BIG DATA analytics of some 4 / 5 million job advts , which I have compiled over the past 11 years , thru RSS feeds from leading job portals

I would highly appreciate , if , during the course of the webinar , Ajit could give his opinion re feasibility of analyzing this data dynamically ( since job advts , thru RSS feeds , keep arriving at the rate of 1200 / 1500 per day )

If Ajit has any questions , he can phone me ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards

  
hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment