Sunday, 3 April 2016

BACK FROM COMMA


Dear Friends,

My ex-colleague , Kailas has managed to revive,

www.GlobalRecruiter.net  ( " REGISTER / Potential Partners / Already Partners " links are not working )

Hopefully , tomorrow morning , he will revive ........www.IndiaRecruiter.net

At that point of time ( Dec 2005 ) , I had the temerity to invite Ashish Kashyap ( Country Manager - Google ) to join Global Recruiter Network . I had even booked the URL ( Googlejobs.in ) and hosted it on our server as a " Partner Web Site " - as an example of how ANYONE can launch a Partner web site , within minutes !

In fact , in my promotional emails , I was telling the recipients ( potential partners ) :

*  Just book your domain name ( URL ) and send me

*  Within minutes , I will upload a STANDARD HOME PAGE ( kind of a template ) , bearing your Domain Name , on our server ( as I did for GoogleJobs.in )

*  I will host it FREE for 3 months , after which , you will need to host it elsewhere

You can read my proposal to Ashish here

In the meantime , I hope Gaurav / Pascal have succeeded in reviving RecruitGuru.com . Let me know the progress



hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment