Tuesday, 15 March 2016

MILESTONE 4


Shuklendu ,

I refer to our telecon this morning

Satish spoke to me , an hour ago and said that Milestone # 4 is NOT ready , nor is he in a position to say when exactly it will get over !

I am deeply disappointed / frustrated , considering that :

>  We decided to change over to mobile friendly site , 6 months ago

>  After intense follow up , Nitin sent target completion dates ( for each milestone ) , 3 months back

>  Around 16th Feb ( during 3rd Milestone review ) , I requested Nitin if 4th milestone can be advanced from 11th March to 8th March , since I planned to be in Delhi during 10/11/12 March . He said he will try

Apparently , all planning / scheduling / monitoring , at Sentient seems to have completely broken down  !

I await your response


hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment