Monday, 7 March 2016

FEEDBACK REQUESTED


Shri Arun Kumar

Under Secretary to the Govt of India

Ministry of Commerce & Industry

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shri Kumar ,

I refer to your speed post letter of 08 Jan 2016 , which read :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject :

Suggestion received through CPGRAMS portal of Sh Hemen Parekh ( Reg No , PMOPG/E/2015/0090324 ) dated 9/8/2015 of DIPP forwarded by PM's Office-Representation-reg


The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of representation submitted on CPGRAMS portal on the above mentioned subject.

Since the matter relates to " Start-up" , BE-I Section may further take necessary action as deemed appropriate

Encl: as above

( Arun Kumar )
Under Secretary to the Govt of India / Tele: 23063096 / E-mail : a.kumar64@nic.in

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate if you could advise me of any action taken on my suggestion

with regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai  /  hcp@Recruitguru.com  / (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

  

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment