Sunday, 14 February 2016

RE: FW: DATA-MINING OF 5 MILLION JOB ADVTS


Dear Deepak ,


Thanks for going thru the document and responding

I understand and appreciate your position

Exactly 26 years ago , on this very day ( 14 Feb 1990 ) , I launched 3P CONSULTANTS , with Rs 3000/- of my own savings ( from 30 years of working with L&T ) - and never borrowed one rupee from anyone !

But , can data-mining of these job advts , really succeed in " predicting " what I envisaged in my document ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08



From: Deepak Vinchhi [mailto:deepak.vinchhi@juliacomputing.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:24 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: FW: DATA-MINING OF 5 MILLION JOB ADVTS

Hello Hemen,

I have gone through your document. We are a boot strapped
company and not funded by any investor. We are happy to take
up a project on cost basis but not free. Thanks a lot and all the best !



----
Deepak Vinchhi,
Co-Founder,
Julia Computing, Inc.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 7:07 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Mail sent to Deepak could not get delivered  !

Pl forward this to him

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:03 PM
To: 'deepak@juliacomputing.com'
Cc: 'viral@juliacomputing.com'
Subject: DATA-MINING OF 5 MILLION JOB ADVTS

Dear  Deepak :


I write to you as suggested by Viral Shah ( thru Linkedin )

Some 2.5 years back , I had tried to get Ms Rohini Damahe ( Lecturer - L&T  Institute of Technology ) , to take up a DATA  MINING project for her MS studies . But this did not work out

I wonder if Julia Computing would want to do this - as a Service to the Nation

What I have in mind , is explained in the attachment

Feel free to write / phone for any clarifications

with regards,



hemen  parekh

www.hemenparekh.in > Blogs > Towards a National Job Portal
                              > Reports > www.ResumesExchange.com

Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "info" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to info+unsubscribe@juliacomputing.com.
To post to this group, send email to info@juliacomputing.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/juliacomputing.com/d/msgid/info/0bf7274279d4d264b7aad5509e74c93d%40mail.gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment