Friday, 29 January 2016

RE: B2B Write-ups


Nitin ,

I am quite disappointed that you should raise this question on the day this MILESTONE is due  !

Here are the answers :

Ø  What is B2B ?.......... current page “ Home “
Ø What’s in it for you ?..........current page “ For Whom ? “
Ø How it Works ?..........current page  “ Dear Pallavi “
Ø About the Founder…………current page  “ About Us “

I do hope , by evening today , you will show me on TeamViewer

Hcp

PS :                                                                                                    

I hope you are taking care of translating of the pages in various languages

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: 29 January 2016 11:09
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2B Write-ups

Dear Sir,

As discussed, we need write-ups of below pages for  ‘About us ’ section.

·        What is B2B ?
·        What’s in it for you ?
·        How it works ?
·        About the founder


Regards,
Satish




No comments:

Post a Comment