Thursday, 10 December 2015

SAVING CURRENT GENERATION ?


SAVING   CURRENT    GENERATION  ?



Dear Shri Javadekarji :



Right now you are in Paris , negotiating the Climate Control deal with 196 nations


Rich nations ( who are the root cause of today's looming threat ) , will tell you :



" Prakash ,

You must convince your countrymen not to cut down trees , in order to get some fire-wood . By absorbing Carbon Dioxide and releasing Oxygen , trees are reducing the green-house gases and reducing global warming " 


I do hope your answer goes somewhat like this :


" Big Brothers ,

In my country , some 400 million poor people will go hungry without food if they cannot use firewood for cooking

You are worried about saving the coming generations - your great grand children

My countrymen need firewood to save themselves from getting extinct thru starvation

I am duty-bound to help them

But I don't have enough gas stoves , nor enough gas , to give them a substitute

The day you gift me 100 million solar powered " Chulas ( Stoves ) " and 100 million power-generating by-cycles ( type Manoj Bhargava has invented ) , I will see to it that not a single tree gets chopped off in India

Please come back when you are ready  "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hemen  parekh / Mumbai

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

10  Dec  2015






No comments:

Post a Comment