Friday, 25 December 2015

RE: A faster / cheaper / accurate , alternative to ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT SURVEY


Dear Anshul,


Thanks for writing

I suppose , you are referring to :


I would be happy to share with you , whatever I can , although I am no more active in " headhunting " for past few years

You may feel free to phone me , anytime , tomorrow morning , on (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

I am based in Mumbai

regards,

hemen parekh





www.CustomizeResume.com (  Do look up " Live Demo "  )


From: anshul.meister.93@gmail.com [mailto:anshul.meister.93@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Anshul Agrawal
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 5:31 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: A faster / cheaper / accurate , alternative to ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT SURVEY

Hi Hemen,

I discovered a post crediting a proposal submitted by you (randstad.in) . As part of a research project I was looking to identify how the hiring trend is changing over the years. Would like to discuss the same with you if you're available sometime.

Regards,

Anshul Agrawal

No comments:

Post a Comment