Saturday, 12 December 2015

PUBLIC PRIVATE COLLABORATION


Dear  Amitabh ,


Came across the attached report in today's Economic Times


A B2B portal of the type described in this report , was long overdue


My own.... www.B2BmessageBlaster.com..... was an attempt in the same direction - though , very limited in its scope


Whereas this initiative of the COMMERCE DEPARTMENT , is a very good development , developing and launching such a comprehensive portal will take a long time


Then , there is the issue of offering something " different " than the existing B2B portals ( what is our USP ? ), all of which are offering , slightly differing " versions " of same service to Indian Exporters


If there is any way in which I can contribute to this project , I would be happy to do so


I am even open to the idea of converting www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , into some kind of a " Joint Venture " with the COMMERCE  DEPARTMENT


Apart from speeding up the entire process ( of development / launch ), this JV could become an example of NDA government's desire to involve the PRIVATE SECTOR , in the initiative called , " Make In India "


This JV could become a BENCH-MARK / TEMPLATE , for similar future collaborations


If desired , I would be happy to visit your office in Delhi , for a personal discussion on how we can take this further


I would be happy to phone you at a time convenient to you


with regards,

hemen parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08




No comments:

Post a Comment