Monday, 28 December 2015

EMPOWERING PEOPLE


Dear Shri Ravishankar Prasadji,


Thank you for your Mass Email Message , outlining various initiatives taken by your Ministry to " Digitize India "

In the past , I have sent to your Ministry , a few of my own suggestions , in this regard

But , no acknowledgement  !

I realize that there will be problems while trying to implement some of my suggestions

But endless thought-analysis ( If this, then that ) , can only lead to action-paralysis !

Americans are the greatest " Innovators " , because they are the greatest " Experimenters "  !

For them , every failure , brings them closer to a practical / viable solution of a real life problem

I list below , some of my suggestions and request that , at least , these get " examined " by domain-experts

with regards,

hemen  parekh  /  Mumbai  /  (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·            E-GOVERNANCE    REFORMS


·             e - Governance
·              
·             VotesApp
·              
·             I  SIN  > < U SIN
·              
·             How to save Rs 5511 Crores
·              
·             Self   Certification  For   Builders
·              
·             Honey !  I Shrunk  the  EVM

   *    2  Down  ;  1 to Go

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


·
            DIGITAL  INDIA


·             If  Mohamed  cannot  go  to  Mountain
·              
·             Shape  of  Things  to  Come
·              
·             Digital  Locker  Project
·              
·             A  Software  Powerhouse  ?
·              
·             The  Shape  of  Womb  to  Come  ?
·              
·             Raining  Cards  !
·              
·             Digital  India
·              
·             Digital  Delivery  of  Drugs
·              
·             Nothing   Prettier   than  PERT


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


·            BLACK  MONEY



·             A  Gordian  Knot
·              
·             White  Holes  of  Black  Money  ?
·              
·             Legalize  Money  Laundering
·              
·             A  Ticking  Time  Bomb
·              
·             The  Debt  Trap
·              
·             Time  for  Out - of - Box Thinking  ?
·              
·             Learning  from  Anywhere  /  Everywhere
·              
·             Networking   of   Currency    Notes








No comments:

Post a Comment