Tuesday, 3 November 2015

ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS ELEVAN


Dear Amitabh ,


Yesterday , I sent to you , a PRESS NOTE from Ministry of Women and Child Development , re its partnership with Celltick Mobiles Private Ltd , to promote " Beti Padhao Beti Bachao " initiative


Even as I await reconsideration ( re: hyper-linking ) of DIPP Committee's earlier decision , I request you to consider release ( and uploading on Make in India website ) , attached press note

This small gesture on your part will go a long way , not only to reinforce my own unwavering commitment to the cause of Make in India , but it will enthuse many more of the following B2B web sites, to come forward to support / advance that cause

This press note will make a powerful statement of your oft-voiced intention to rope in EVERYONE

with regards ,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B2B Websites of India





No comments:

Post a Comment