Thursday, 5 November 2015

CYBERNATICS AND SOCIETY


Dear Amitabh ,


American mathematician Norbert Wiener , is considered " Father of Cybernatics "

In 1954 , he wrote a book , " The Human Use of Human Beings / Cybernatics and Society "

I first read it in 1957 , when at University of Kansas

I have just started reading it again , out of curiosity to find , how much of what Wiener wrote then , is still valid today

Following is one such observation on page 126 :


"  A clear understanding of the notion of information as applied to scientific work , will show that , the simple coexistence of two items of information is of relatively small value , unless these two items can be effectively combined in some mind or organ , which is able to fertilize one , by means of the other "


I firmly believe :


>      Information contained in MakeinIndia and B2B web sites are two such items , which , at present , are merely  " coexisting side by side "

>     By hosting hyperlinks to MakeinIndia ( from B2B ) , I have tried to " Combine " these two sets of information

>     Hosting hyperlinks on MakeinIndia ( Find Indian Partners / Who is Investing in India ? ) , will vastly multiply / synergize, the values of both

Awaiting your early response ,


with regards,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment