Tuesday, 15 September 2015

HYPERLINKS


Dear Ankit ,


Despite several tries , I could not reach you yesterday

I am sure, today , you will succeed in uploading the hyperlinks ( as shown below ) on MakeinIndia web site


with regards ,

hemen parekh / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


PS :

With the publication of World Bank's report on  " Ease of Doing Business in Indian States " , these links will provide to the Foreign Visitors , a rare " insight " as to why some states are managing to attract a lot of foreign investment and why some are lagging behind !

In course of next 2 weeks , I plan to provide a search feature whereby , Investment News Stories ( appearing on " Who is Investing in India ? " page ) can be searched by

 STATE NAMES !

I believe , such a method of searching , will set in motion , what Shri Narendra Modi calls

 , " Federal Competitiveness "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


http://makeinindia.com/wp-content/themes/MII-Beta/images/menu-res.png











No comments:

Post a Comment