Thursday, 6 August 2015

RE: Live Chat offline message received from (hemen)


Dear Ruby ,

My mobile no is :

0-98,67,55,08,08

regards,

hemen parekh

Andheri , Mumbai

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read Mr Bansal's remarks in this article , prompting me to seek his email ID :

--------------------------------------

Dear Prashant ,

( Live Mint )
------------------

I read with interest , your above-mentioned article in today's HT

It is , indeed gratifying that Ministers / Officers of NDA government , not only welcome and listen to ideas / suggestions sent by ordinary citizens like me , but even go ahead and implement these , if found capable of solving a national problem

Proof :

About 6 weeks back , I first heard about National Career Service portal

That reminded me of my conceptual note ,  " World Wide Work Federation - W3F " ( see at www.hemenparekh.in ) , prepared some 5 years back

Based on that concept , I sent out my proposal to :

>  Shri  Bandaru Dattatrey-ji ( Minister for Labour )

>  Shri Kalraj Mishra-ji  ( Minister for MSME )

Relevant emails are attached

Apart from the issue of bridging the digital divide between the jobseekers ( especially those in remote corners , without a landline based broadband connection but owning internet-connected Smart phones ) and the Employers , I have sent quite a few other proposals to Ministers / Secretaries / MPs / MLAs etc ( You can find these on " World  Wide  Wall " page )

Many years back , in my ( now de-hosted ) portal ...www.GlobalRecruiter.net......... , I had implemented the idea of :

A COMMON / CENTRAL DATABASE OF ALL THE JOBS AND ALL THE JOBSEEKERS OF INDIA,

which can be " accessed " from any " Partner Website " by anyone , at any time , without any payment !

And any web site can become a " Partner Web site " , in a matter of hours , by simply " Copy / Pasting " , a few lines of S/W code , from ..........www.GlobalRecruiter.net  !

If desired by Labour Ministry , I would be happy to handover ( without any obligation ) , the entire software code for implementing this game-changing intervention

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me ( M - 98,67,55,08,08 )

with regards,

hemen  parekh






From: Ruby Khatri [mailto:ruby.khatri@peoplestrong.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 12:01 PM
To: 'hemen'
Subject: RE: Live Chat offline message received from (hemen<hcp@recruitguru.com>)

Hi Dear,

Greetings!!

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your contact number to discuss this further.

Regards,
Team PeopleStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment