Tuesday, 4 August 2015

INDIAN FLAG ON " WHO IS INVESTING IN INDIA ? " PAGE

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuklendu ,


#   FLAG

I spoke about this in my yesterday's mail

This link shows some examples of a " fluttering " Indian flag

Question :

On a fluttering flag , it may not be possible to write :

----------------------------------------------------------------

15  August  2015

Ushering Freedom of Digital India

----------------------------------------------------------------

If so , can we try writing above the flag .......... 15  August  2015

and below the flag................. ..............Ushering Freedom of Digital  India

-------------------------------------------------------------

#  COUNTERS

One more - and not too difficult - way to impress Shri Amitabh Kant , would be to incorporate following dynamic counters on this page :

>  Total No of News Records......................

>  News Records for ( country name ).........

Pl examine

Since , I would like the entire page to go live on 14th afternoon , I would appreciate if I can visit your office next Tuesday ( 11th ) to take a final look at how everything works and whether it will appeal Foreign Visitors

There are bound to be a few , last minute enhancement-suggestions !

I would like to call up Amitabh on 14th afternoon to announce the launch and to wish him ,

" Happy Independence Day "

Pl confirm

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment