Sunday, 9 August 2015

BENCH MARKING INDIA INC


Dear Friends ,


I need your help !


Please take a look at the attachment


In my yesterday's email to Shri Amitabh Kant - Secretary , DIPP , I have offered to design such a web site , if requested


But , then I asked myself :


>    For doing something good , why should I wait " to be requested " ?


>    If I think , it is my duty to return to the Society ( in this case , 57 million MSME ) , what it has given me , why wait for someone to " ask me " ?


>    Before I " kick the bucket " , should not I put my accumulated knowledge , to the service of the Society ?



May be such questions haunt you , too  ! - even as , many of us find it difficult to " Pass Time "  !


Can we , all work together , and conceptualize / design / develop , a web site , called :




Then hand it over to ASSOCHAM / FICCI / CII , to maintain / grow


They can approach / influence their MEMBER FIRMS , to contribute their " Knowledge / Knowhow "


If possible , let us discuss , when we meet today


regards,

hcp

,




No comments:

Post a Comment