Thursday, 20 August 2015

And miles to go before I sleep


Dear Amitabh ,


Every time , I feel like giving up , I look up the following for inspiration

regards,

hemen

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

वादे निभाने है

------------------

दूर दूर तक 
छाई है वनराई ,

घने वृक्षो की छाया से 
बुला रही है वनराई ,

"
ठहर जा 
   बंध कर आंखे
   घडीभर सो जा "

सोऊ तो कैसे ,

मुज़े जो वादे निभाने है ?

ठहरु भी तो कैसे ,

बाकी 
कुछ कदम भी उठाने है  ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In these few lines , I have tried to capture the feelings of Robert Frost , who wrote in "
Leaves of Grass "  :


"  Woods are lovely

    Dark and deep,

    But I have promises to keep :

    And miles to go before I sleep

    And miles to go before I sleep  "

------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai  /  09  March  2015
   


No comments:

Post a Comment