Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Welcome

vikky444kumar@gmail.com

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net




Dharamchand Tekchand Education Foundation

Bhiwani

-------------------

Dear Sir :


Thank you for registering as a Subscriber on :


From our log , I find that an email has gone out to your above-mentioned Email Id , containing an " Activation Link " , requesting you to click that link , in order for us to activate your account and credit it with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email blasts

However , I find that , so far , you have NOT clicked on that Activation Link  !

May be , you have not had an opportunity to look up your Mail Box

Or , it is possible that the email ( containing Activation Link ) , got deposited in your SPAM / JUNK email folder  !

I would request you to immediately check all the folders in your Mail Box and locate that email and click on that Activation Link

If you still cannot find it , then please let us know ( at the above email IDs ) , so that , we may activate your Account from the back-end


with regards,

hemen  parekh






No comments:

Post a Comment