Thursday, 9 July 2015

Reminder


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

dataentry1@recruitguru.com


Nitin ,

When Vandana ( Children Toy Foundation ) visited our office yesterday , she also EDITED their old message ( by adding a photo of a van )

I immediately approved it as ADMIN

But , did not receive a " Copy " of the Approval Email , which is supposed to have gone out to the Subscriber !

I have pointed out this to Satish , last evening

A few days back , I also wrote to you about not receiving " Copies " of some other types of emails as well

Pl look into this and re-start these , if stopped for some reasons


I also explained to you ( - and to Shuklendu , a day earlier ) , re the " INPUT " page for ,

Who is investing in India ? "

My idea is to grant " authorized access " to this INPUT page to outsiders ( such as DIPP / Industry Secretaries of various States / FICCI / ASSOCHAM  etc ) for making entries re ;

XYZ company from ABC country is planning to invest in India

When , once - a - day ( or often ) , I " approve " these entries , these will become visible / searchable in DISPLAY page

As soon as you are ready with the INPUT page design , let me know so that I can come over to your office and finalize the same

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment