Monday, 13 July 2015

Progress Report - Uday Munjal


Dear Uday Munjal :


After talking over phone on 27th June , we exchanged a couple of emails


Hyperlink from MakeinIndia web site to B2B web site


    I had a telecon with Shri Amitabh Kant on 7th July when he promised to implement this soon

    I hope this to happen tomorrow . I will keep you informed



" Who is investing in India ? " - new feature

    I await your suggestions , if any



*   Testing various features of B2B

    Since you have already registered , I do hope you will soon compose - and blast to 2.29 lakh

    Indian Companies and 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , a message re various

    steps being undertaken by DIPP , to remove hurdles and make it easy for businesses ( both

    Indian and Foreign ) , to do business in India

    It should take you no more than an hour ( at the most ) , to send this message !


with regards,

hemen  parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08  

No comments:

Post a Comment