Friday, 17 July 2015

Pending Items / I Endorse


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net


Nitin


In my email yesterday , I mentioned that only those who are " Registered and Logged In " subscribers , can click on the " I Endorse " button ( which will only appear in case of " Influence Policy Makers " messages on World Wide Wall )


And when they do , their name will appear in a tabulation called " Persons Endorsing This Message "


(  I have agreed with Satish that this tabulation , could be a Pop Up )

But , the question is :

Just to be able to click " Endorse " , will a casual visitor who likes that message , going to take the trouble to fill up the " Registration Form "  ?

Highly unlikely  !

I have , myself given up clicking " Like " button on many sites which require that I am " Logged In " !

Do you have any simple solution which will allow casual visitors to click " I endorse " button without much hassle ?

Eg :

Can we just display ( next to the " I Endorse " button ) , :

To be able to endorse this message , enter :

>  Your Name ( First / Last )..................

>  Your Email Id ( will not be displayed ).............

Does this make sense  ?

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment