Monday, 27 July 2015

FW: PENDING MATTERS

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net



Shuklendu / Nitin ,


In my following email - and in a later email - I had raised these issues :

>   How to grant " Access " to the CONTENT CREATION ( INPUT ) page of " Who is Investing in India ? " page , to some Organizations ( such as FICCI / ASSOCHAM / Chambers of Commerce / DIPP / Industry Departments of various States etc ) , so that , they can upload Investment News available only to them , internally - news which are still not in public domain

Even if ( say ) , we send them " Invites " thru email , we still need for them to visit this page and fill in some basic contact info about themselves and submit. We need a mechanism to " Approve " their " Requests " ( to become Content Providers ) and send them email approving their request

In this email ( or just above this FORM  ) , we need to spell out how the process will work and how their entered CONTENT / NEWS , will go LIVE , after moderation by the Webmaster

>  Permitting clicking on " I endorse "  button by any casual visitor ,who wants to , as long as he enters his name / email ID

I have still not heard anything from you in this regard

I would like these issues settled by tomorrow at the latest , so that there is no slip up on our target upload date of 17th Aug

I would highly appreciate , if this U/I is shown to me thru TeamViewer tomorrow

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:18 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: RE: PENDING MATTERS

Shuklendu 


My comments are as follows :

#  1


>  At the outset , thanks for selecting my wife's next birthday ( 17 Aug ) for uploading , " Who is investing in India ? " . Do put that date on the page !

Can you still plan on splitting it in 2 parts and making available the Content Creation page ( the INPUT page ) , much earlier ?

If this can be done , by the time the DISPLAY page gets uploaded ( on 17 Aug ) , Sanjivani could build up some 200 records ( of planned investments , from , say , 20 different countries ) , so that , from day ONE , a visitor is able to search and see some News

How do you plan to grant " Authorized Access " to the INPUT page , to Organizations ( not any individuals ) like DIPP / ASSOCHAM / FICCI / Industry Secretaries of various States etc , to enable them to enter News-Snippets ?

Category for these will be , under  :

Source = " Internal / Departmental "

Only Sanjivani will use :

Source = External ( Online web sites + print media )

This page - with its full functionality - shall be visible to ALL visitors , without login

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#  2

> Site Statistics Corrections

   This cannot even be considered as a " Pending Item "  !

   Should not have happened in the first place !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#   3

>  Overall Schedule


    I am distressed that this will take 6.5 months  !

    I would request you to take a closer look and try to complete it by end Oct ( 3.5 months )

    Our last upload ( India Project Sources ) was done on 27th June

    Since then , nothing else has been uploaded in the last 15 days !


I would request you to discuss this with Nitin / Satish and come back

Further , I strongly suggest that , 5 days before each planned UPLOAD DATE , that feature is shown to me over Teamviewer , so that I can see how it will appear to a visitor and whether he would know what he is expected to do and what he can expect to see , if he did

If desired , I have no problem visiting your office 5 days earlier


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  #  4

" I endorse " feature

Even though only a registered / logged-in subscriber only can use this feature , how it works and who can use it and what he can see , must be properly explained thru a write-up for all visitors to see/understand

Also , " I Endorse " button is NOT for all the messages appearing on World Wide Wall , as explained during my visit to your office on 10th June

It is only for messages pertaining to " Influence Policy Makers "

As far as discussion needed for a few items mentioned by you , please let me know a convenient morning next week when I will visit your office

regards,

hcp


From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:41 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: PENDING MATTERS

Dear Sir,

Please find Tentative Revised Target Dates for Balance Features of B2B.

1)         Find Indian Partners ………………………………………………………………………… -DONE

2)         Language Translator………………………………………………………………………… -DONE

3)         Who is Investing in India (without subscription feature) …………   17-Aug-15

4)         Who is Investing in India (Subscription feature) …………….     Needs discussion

5)         Email to A Friend  ……………………………………………………………………       3-Sep-15

6)         Site Statistics page correction ……………………………………………            11-Sep-15

7)         Auto expiry of Joining Bonus of 1000 Free Emails , one week after link activation … 3-Oct-15

8)         " I Endorse " button on World Wide Wall page ……………………… 4-Nov-15

9)         Our " HOME " page on LinkedIn , with appropriate buttons …… Need to check

10)       No appearance of a Subscriber Name in " Our Subscriber " list unless he has clicked Activation Link ………………… 11-Nov-15

11)       CMS ( Content Management System ) for uploading on "  Influence Policy Makers " page , - …………. Needs discussion

12)       Creation of " Mailing Lists " ……………………………………………. 12-Dec-15

13)       Subscriber Follow-up Tool ( in ADMIN page ) ………………. 13-Jan-16

14)       Hyper link www.myvisit.gov.in ………………. 13-Jan-16


Regards,

Satish




From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 10:47 AM
To:
shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Nitin Ruge
Subject: FW: PENDING MATTERS

Shuklendu,


The following email summarizes the priorities that we discussed during my visit to your office on 10th June ( when Nitin was absent )

You were to work out and send to me , TARGET  UPLOAD  DATES for each of these - which , I still await

Out of these , the first two items have been completed

This morning , I spoke to Nitin re INPUT page for " Who is Investing in India ? " - as also the target upload date for the DISPLAY page

He said , he will let me know by evening , when these can be done

I would highly appreciate , if a very DEFINITIVE TARGET DATE plan is drawn up for all the balance items that we discussed on 10th June , and rushed to me , latest by this week end

If - and when - any unplanned NEW item has to be accommodated in between  , we can always push down the remaining items , at that point of time and redraw the target dates

I do hope , you will appreciate to working to a PLAN - and sticking to it

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:04 AM
To: '
shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: FW: PENDING MATTERS

Shuklendu


As discussed during my visit to your office , pl let me know the TARGET UPLOAD DATES for the following pending items , arranged priority wise

I also request you to add one more hyperlink on all pages , next to " MakeInIndia " , " Invest India "

This is :


This is a low priority item so add it at the bottom of the list

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

cc: Sanjivani

This site claims to have names / department names of 4893 Govt Officers

Pl register and find out whether it is possible to download these names ( of course , without asking for an appointment ! )

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:30 PM
To: '
shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: PENDING MATTERS

Shuklendu /  Satish ,

Thank you for your time this morning to discuss and finalize the priorities of various pending items

I reproduce below these priorities ( including the email that I sent to you a few minutes back re page : Find Indian Partners ):

#    Find Indian Partners

#    Language Translator ( for a few pages , to begin with )

#    Email to A Friend

#    Corrections ( Site Statistics page / Errors / Tally )

#    Auto expiry of Joining Bonus of 1000 Free Emails , one week after link activation

      This must be made clear in the email that goes out , once the link has been clicked

      When this feature is introduced , you will need to compile a list of all the Subscribers who have any such FREE emails

      remaining to their credit and send them appropriate emails

      All these means , " Balance Credit " counter should get automatically adjusted

#   " I Endorse " button for " Influence Policy Makers " messages on World Wide Wall , along with a suitable box below

#   Our " HOME " page on LinkedIn , with appropriate buttons

#   No appearance of a Subscriber Name in " Our Subscriber " list unless he has clicked Activation Link

#   CMS ( Content Management System ) for uploading on " Influence Policy Makers " page ,

     >   Altogether NEW categories of Recipients (eg: Bankers / Economists / Editors / Journalists etc )

     >   Additional database ( new additions to same or a new categories )

#   Creation of " Mailing Lists " ( by selecting specific recipient companies etc ) and adding to specific Mailing Lists

     This will work , much like creation of Play Lists in Youtube

     This will also require creation of a new BLAST PAGE , where  a Subscriber can match any particular message with any

     particular Mailing List and then BLAST

     Please go thru my handwritten U/I prepared long time back . Then prepare a U/I which you think will make sense to the

     Subscribers ( as to how to go about selections / matching / blasting )

     Of course , for creations of those multiple Mailing Lists themselves , we will need a new page

#   Subscriber Follow-up Tool ( in ADMIN page ) - without AUTO -TRIGGERED emails

     From this tool , I should get complete CONTACT DETAILS and BLAST HISTORY of each Subscriber

     Main display should be a flat tabulation of basic Subscriber Details , in order of their Registration Dates

     This will be like a " Bird's Eye View " where I am able to scroll up/down and see main details

     For seeing " Blast History " , I may click on some " Column Heading " to pop up details

     By clicking on Email Id , Outlook will appear , with " Name  of Company / Executive " in Sub line , to enable me to send
  
     message

Pl let me know target upload dates for each , targeting at least one upload per week

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment