Monday, 29 June 2015

Providing of hyperlinks

amitabh.kant@nic.in


Dear Amitabh ,


On Saturday afternoon , I had a long chat with Uday Munjal re providing of hyperlinks to B2B , from MakeInIndia / InvestIndia web sites

He had promised to discuss this today , with Shri Bagla and convey his decision

Uday phoned this afternoon to say that , even though Shri Bagla is convinced of the advantage this ( hyper linking ) would provide to the Foreign Company Executives visiting InvestIndia web site , he would like to defer this till the web site gets re-vamped

Even though I felt very disappointed , I respect his decision and shall wait

I tried to call you around 4:15 pm but you were busy in a meeting

Your secretary , Mr Chauhan said , he will call me back when you are relatively free

If ok with you , I will try to reach you over phone , around 11 am tomorrow morning .

In the meantime , you may want to look up..... India  Project  Resources


with regards ,

hemen


PS :

I attach my today's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment