Wednesday, 10 June 2015

PENDING MATTERS


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net



Shuklendu /  Satish ,

Thank you for your time this morning to discuss and finalize the priorities of various pending items

I reproduce below these priorities ( including the email that I sent to you a few minutes back re page : Find Indian Partners ):

#    Find Indian Partners

#    Language Translator ( for a few pages , to begin with )

#    Email to A Friend

#    Corrections ( Site Statistics page / Errors / Tally )

#    Auto expiry of Joining Bonus of 1000 Free Emails , one week after link activation

      This must be made clear in the email that goes out , once the link has been clicked

      When this feature is introduced , you will need to compile a list of all the Subscribers who have any such FREE emails

      remaining to their credit and send them appropriate emails

      All these means , " Balance Credit " counter should get automatically adjusted

#   " I Endorse " button for " Influence Policy Makers " messages on World Wide Wall , along with a suitable box below

#   Our " HOME " page on LinkedIn , with appropriate buttons

#   No appearance of a Subscriber Name in " Our Subscriber " list unless he has clicked Activation Link

#   CMS ( Content Management System ) for uploading on " Influence Policy Makers " page ,

     >   Altogether NEW categories of Recipients (eg: Bankers / Economists / Editors / Journalists etc )

     >   Additional database ( new additions to same or a new categories )

#   Creation of " Mailing Lists " ( by selecting specific recipient companies etc ) and adding to specific Mailing Lists

     This will work , much like creation of Play Lists in Youtube

     This will also require creation of a new BLAST PAGE , where  a Subscriber can match any particular message with any

     particular Mailing List and then BLAST

     Please go thru my handwritten U/I prepared long time back . Then prepare a U/I which you think will make sense to the

     Subscribers ( as to how to go about selections / matching / blasting )

     Of course , for creations of those multiple Mailing Lists themselves , we will need a new page

#   Subscriber Follow-up Tool ( in ADMIN page ) - without AUTO -TRIGGERED emails

     From this tool , I should get complete CONTACT DETAILS and BLAST HISTORY of each Subscriber

     Main display should be a flat tabulation of basic Subscriber Details , in order of their Registration Dates

     This will be like a " Bird's Eye View " where I am able to scroll up/down and see main details

     For seeing " Blast History " , I may click on some " Column Heading " to pop up details

     By clicking on Email Id , Outlook will appear , with " Name  of Company / Executive " in Sub line , to enable me to send
  
     message

Pl let me know target upload dates for each , targeting at least one upload per week

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment