Saturday, 6 June 2015

MY VISIT TO YOUR OFFICE

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net




Shuklendu ,

Satish called a few minutes back and suggested that I visit your office , next Wednesday

This is OK with me

He said , you will confirm the same on Tuesday

To get the most out of my visit , it is necessary that :

>  Satish / Nitin , carefully go thru my  emails which , I have mentioned against each pending item.
    In each email , I have explained at length , how each feature has to work
    In some cases , I may have , even drawn up the U/I
    Satish / Nitin should make a list of their ( unanswered ) questions , for each item

>  Based on their understanding ( of what is expected ) , they may prepare hand-drawn sketches of
     U/I for each feature. This will force , all of us to ask :
    "  Will visitor quickly understand , what he is supposed to do ?
        And , if he did that , what can he expect to see ? "

>  This clarity ( of U/I ) will help Satish / Nitin to estimate the man-hours required for each feature and
    fix the TARGET UPLOAD DATES

I will be happy to come , as soon as they are ready with the above

hcp  

No comments:

Post a Comment