Saturday, 6 June 2015

FW: Pending Items


Shuklendu

Shall I visit your office on Monday , to finalize the TARGET UPLOAD DATES for the pending items ?

As mentioned earlier , our plan should be to upload at least ONE item , every friday

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 8:21 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: RE: Pending Items

Nitin,


Thanks

Last evening itself , I sent out an email to Shri Amitabh Kant / MakeInIndia Team / InvestIndia Team re this

Please let me know when should I plan a visit to your office for finalizing the target dates for the balance items

I believe there are 8/10 pending items

We should plan to complete / upload these at the rate of ( at least ) one item every week , so that this backlog gets cleared in next 8/10 weeks , at the latest

I leave it to you to decide the priority , depending upon :

>   Ease of completion of each item

>   The extent of benefit to our Subscribers ( eg Auto-Translation into various languages )

>   What would impress Shri Amitabh Kant

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 5:41 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE:

Dear Sir,

“Expedite My Project” page uploaded.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 10:18 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject:

Nitin,


( As usual ) find revised write-up of page :


" Expedite  My  Project "


I have added a few line ( marked in Green ) .


I hope Satish will show me final page thru Team Viewer , before uploading


Just as in case of " Influence Policy Makers " page , even a casual visitor must be able to select ALL search-parameters ( one by one ) and be able to SEE full results-display

Only , he cannot click unless he is logged in

Also ,

like in all other messages , these messages too will appear at " World Wide Wall " page , as soon as approved

And ,

show Counters , as well

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment