Thursday, 4 June 2015

FIREWALL PROBLEM

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net


Shuklendu,


I hope you were to sort out the firewall problem with help of Fortinet person

Pl confirm

Last evening , I found one more registration in the name of " Magadheswar Club " but I could not find a corresponding email at Falconide Log , in respect of Activation Link !

Similar thing happened last week in case of ... Qingdao Hongda Metal Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd.

And 3 weeks back , in case of Gharkul

This has also happened several times in the past , which I have brought to the notice of Nitin / Satish

Pl ensure that such a thing does not happen in future

In the past , we also had a few instances of a Subscriber registering multiple times  - which could be to take undue advantage of our joining bonus of 1000 free emails  !

I have also brought this to your notice and requested you to find a " viable " solution , which would still allow different offices / factories / branches / divisions etc of the SAME company to be able to register

They should NOT be denied registration , just because the Company Name is the SAME

Last week , I have shared with Satish , my crude thoughts on how this can be tried

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment