Saturday, 6 June 2015

ALLOW ME TO HELP YOUR JOB-PORTAL


ALLOW   ME   TO   HELP   YOUR   JOB-PORTAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dr Satyam Priyadarshy ,

I understand you operate in "  Online Recruitment Industry  " , having your own job portal

I would be happy to help you succeed

By making available to you :

>  My handwritten notes on the following job-portals ( 10,000 + pages
    written over the past 25 years )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     LIVE  PORTALS :

    *   www.3pJobs.com ( now renamed , www.3pConsultants.co.in )
         This was launched on 14 Nov 1997 - and still appears on FIRST page
         of Google Search Results , for search-term..... Executive Search....


    *  www.CustomizeResume.com ( Mobile Apps, " My Jobs "/ " Resume
                                                     Blaster " )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   DE-HOSTED  PORTALS :

 *    www.RecruitGuru.com    ( Resume Parsing Engine )
 *    www.GlobalRecruiter.net ( A Network of Portals sharing Resumes/Jobs )
 *    www.IndiaRecruiter.net   ( Personal Analytics / Raw Score / Percentile
                                              Score )    
 *    www.World-Wide-Jobs.com (  Job Aggregation / Normalization )

{  You can see some of the archived pages at www.Archive.org  }

For these , I can give you Source Code , wherever available
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PORTALS  FOR  WHICH  DESIGNS  ARE  READY :



*   www.B2CmessageBlaster.com  (  B2C  )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TOOL :

Freely downloadable tool , "  RESUME  RATER  "
In last 8 years , some 15,000 + copies have been downloaded by recruiters
from around the World , from sites such as Softpedia / Cnet.download etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFLINE   APPLICATION :

*  Order Execution System  ( for Brick & Mortar Headhunting Firms )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there are many other thoughts ( on how to render Naukri / Monster / TimesJobs , irrelevant ) , which I would be happy to share with you - and guide you

Now , it would be natural for you to wonder :

" Why this guy wants  to give away all of these info / data / source code ? "

Answer :

I would like to celebrate my 82nd birthday ( 27 June 2015 ) by returning to the Society what it has given me over these years

My current passion is ....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ( B2B  )

If interested , do not hesitate to phone me on (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards ,
( click to view my profile )


Mumbai

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS :

Earlier I have been in touch with your Anup Kumar and Geetanjali






   


No comments:

Post a Comment