Tuesday, 12 May 2015

RE: Resume of Mr. Harshad Borkar

Dear Danait,

I have passed on Harshad's resume to my colleague , Sonal Thakkar , who will talk to Harshad

regards,

hcp



From: Waman Danait [mailto:waman.danait@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 7:12 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Resume of Mr. Harshad Borkar

Dear Mr. Parekh,
I am enclosing herewith a Resume of  my nephew,Mr. Harshad Borkar who is seeking a suitable opening in the Corporate sector.
 Harshad is an Electrical engineering Graduate from VJTI and M S in Electrical Engineering from Pen State University, USA. He has extensive experience of about 10years in Energy Conservation-promoting Energy efficient products and systems.
He has returned from USA to make a career in India.
I request you to forward  his resume to  3 P Consultants, to explore a suitable opening. They make contact him directly for further action.
Regards
Waman Danait

No comments:

Post a Comment