Wednesday, 6 May 2015

FAST BLAST


Nitin ,


Thanks for re-starting page , " Recharge Account "

As far as page , " FAST  BLAST " is concerned , I have already suggested that the dynamic counter ( NUMBER )  within the cell turns RED , if selected AND blasted

I believe , I have mentioned this in the page write-up also

I suggest one improvement on this feature , as follows :

Let us say , a Subscriber has composed / saved following messages , which appear in the " Select Message " drop list :

*      Best Substitute for Advertising

*      Fastest Online digital Marketing Service

*      We deliver your Messages , overnight

Now , it is quite possible that he blasts each of these messages to different ( or even SAME ) combinations of { " Industry * City " } , ie , by clicking COUNTERS in different Cells

What I suggest :

After login , whenever he selects a particular MESSAGE ( in the drop list ) , all the Cells to which he has already blasted that particular message at any time in the past , show up in RED

This will ensure that he does not end up blasting the same message to the same CELL-GROUP , twice ( saves a lot of money and embarrassment ! )

You will agree that it is not possible for a Subscriber to remember , WHICH message he has so far blasted to WHICH groups

This feature would go a long way to re-assure him ( of not annoying the recipient companies )

If you agree , pl incorporate and make suitable mention of this CONFIDENCE  GENERATING  feature in the page write-up

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment