Thursday, 21 May 2015

B2B is Big Bang


Satish ,


Thanks for uploading this page , last evening

It looks good  !

However , you need to carry out following minor improvements ( - I hope , before lunch today ,  so that I can start a promo email blast ) :


>  On right hand top corner , replace date ( 17 Nov 2013 ) by ,... 20 May 2015

>  Page Title to read... B2B   is   Big   Bang  ( not B2BmessageBlaster  )

>  Any casual visitor must be able to see those tabulations AND be able to experience full functionality , except for being
    able to CLICK on the NUMBER ( if he does , warning message to flash / also if he has not enough Credit Balance )

    No need to login

    That means , under "  Here is how :

                       remove > Login

    The message ( You must login to be able to blast your message ) should , still appear above those tabulations

    May be I did not make this aspect very clear to you

   But , as a rule , we want visitors to experience ( as much as possible ) all functionalities of our site , without login


>   Show city name in RED , in the following message :


    You have selected Mumbai city

The list below shows Industry wise companies in
Mumbai  
 

>   I noticed that if I select 3 City names one after another , all 3 continue to appear in RED

     This is confusing !

     Only the latest selected City Name should appear in RED . Earlier clicked , should revert to Blue


Do phone me if there are any questions


I take it that any NUMBER of messages blasted from this page , will , immediately get added to the database at ,

"  This Message was blasted to "  < ..... >  in World  Wide  Wall


Pl confirm

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment