Sunday, 5 April 2015

Your small deed can support a family for life long


Dear  Subscriber  :


I have already approved your message


It is visible on our page....  World Wide Wall ....., from where , I am actually replying by clicking on  ,

I AM INTERESTED .......  button


From this page , I notice  that you have  NOT  blasted your message so far




For blasting , follow these steps :



#   1....... Log In  ( on any page of our site )


#   2....... Visit page , "  Corporate - Industry + City wise  "

               You will find all of your messages in first drop list


#   3....... Select that message which you wish to blast


#   4......  Select any " Industry " of your choice


#   5......  Select , Country = India


#   6 .....  Then select " City " of your choice

               This will reveal ( on right-hand side of Map ) city-list


#   7  ...   Select ( tick ) as many ( or ALL ) cities of your choice


#   8 ....   Click on  " BLAST  MESSAGE "  button


#   9  ..... Repeat with different  "  Cities " or  " Industries "


#  10  ....  When " Your Credit Balance " counter reaches ZERO ,

               make Online Payment at page, " Recharge Account "


After selecting each item , page takes a few seconds to refresh , before you can go to the next step





BLAST  AWAY  !



Wishing you luck ,


hemen  parekh


Mumbai

( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment