Sunday, 26 April 2015

RE: B2BMessageBlaster Tentative Revised Target Dates


Nitin,

I looked at the dynamic counters uploaded yesterday for buttons > This Message was Blasted to   >  Policy Makers Targeted

These look good but I find that , in case of tabulation for " Policy Makers Targeted " , email IDs of MPs / MLAs etc are missing from the last column  !

I suppose this must be an oversight . Pl show these Email IDs ( clickable ) as done in case of " This Message was blasted to"

I would appreciate if this correction is done tomorrow itself

Coming to balance Pending Items , I have noted the following Target Dates indicated by you :


1......... "Site Statistics " page correction........................... 30 April

           ( I suspect same corrections could be required on drop lists at some other places as well . Pl check thoroughly )
  

2......... Fast Blast...........................................................  16 May

3..........Email to a Friend................................................   30 May

4......... DIPP Admin pages...............................................  Keep pending


To this list , pl add the following Items ( my Email dates against each ) and indicate Target Dates , for a Comprehensive List :


5.........  Elimination of Bogus Companies , programmatically ( Wikipedia Link ).............. 4  Feb

6.........  Auto Language Translator ( set of links ).......................................................  20 March

7........   Removal of Duplicate Registrations................................................................. 24 March

8........   Errors.........................................................................................................   29 March

9........   Not Tallying..................................................................................................  30 March

10......   Auto Translation ( www.motherandchildschool.com/contact-us.html ).................  31 March

11.....    Subscriber Follow-up Tool................................................................................ 28 March

12......   Subscriber Follow-up Tool................................................................................ 18 April / 21 April

13......  "Facebook / Linkedin"  like buttons...................................................................  18 April

14......  SUBSCRIBE..................................................................................................... 18 April

15......  " I Endorse " button........................................................................................   18 April

16.....  Corrections of false Email Ids of Corporate Database ( Programmatically )............   Several Emails with suggestions


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There could be some other emails which , at this moment , I cannot recollect

Best thing would be for you to go through all my emails and prepare a Master List

Then , every time I come up with a new request , just add it to this Master List , immediately to update

This way , nothing will get left out !

Once you have prepared such a Master List and discussed among your colleagues , if required , I can visit your office for finalization of Priorities

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 6:06 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2BMessageBlaster Tentative Revised Target Dates

Dear Sir,

Please find Tentative Revised Target Dates (since Satish was working on 3P website changes) for Balance Features of B2B


1     " Total No of Messages" counter (World Wide Wall page )................      26  March - DONE

2      View Attachments on World Wide Wall Page .............................................    31 March 2015   - DONE      

3      Page  "  Influence , Policy Makers "........................................................................7  April – DONE

4      " Policy Makers Targeted Button "  on World Wide Wall Page ........................................................................23  April  25  April – DONE

5     Dynamic  Counters on World Wide Page (Request Date – 20th Apr 2015  ) ........................................................................  25  April – DONE

6      Site Statistics Page Changes   ........................................................................................... 28  April   30  April

7      Removing BOGUS company names....................................................................    (Company List is already sent to Sanjivani for correction . After corrections done by Sanjivani , we ‘ll update the same in company database on server )

8      Page  "  Fast  Blast "........................................................................................... 21  April   14  May   16  May

9      Email to a Friend.................................................................................................. 30  April  28  May  30  May

10     pages for DIPP..........................................................................................( we will work on this , After DIPP approval)

11      Auto Translation of all pages............................................................................... (we need to study ,can’t  decide dates now  ,We 'll take  this last)


Regards,

Nitin Ruge



No comments:

Post a Comment