Tuesday, 17 March 2015

WELCOME


Dear Sir / Madam,



Thank you for registering yesterday as a " Subscriber " on our web site,




I find that most of you have still not  COMPOSED  your " Seeking Donation " message


Please make sure that you incorporate your FULL  CONTACT  DETAILS ( Your Name / NGO Name / City / Phone No / Email ID / Web site URL etc ) within the body of your Message , so that those message-receiving Companies can directly contact you


Feel free to attach photo / image / video , to your Message , to create a better impression of your activities




After you Compose / Save your message , I receive it for approval


I normally approve it within a few hours , but if you are in a hurry to  BLAST  it immediately , then feel free to phone me on ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


I write to request you to carefully follow the process described at our page ....Dear  Pallavi........., in order to blast your Marketing Messages


With not much time left - and 1,000 FREE email-blasts , hurry up !


If you face any problem , feel free to phone me


with regards ,

hemen  parekh





No comments:

Post a Comment