Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Re: Misc


Thanks for prompt action
I am sure this will help
Hcp

Sent from my iPad

On 24-Mar-2015, at 5:56 pm, Nitin Ruge <nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Changes done & uploaded.
Please check the same.

Regards,
Satish

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:42 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: Misc

Nitin


As a result of my promo emails to NGOs over the past 7 days ,


>  Traffic has picked up . Yesterday , there were 80 visits by 10 pm


> Not counting " Sentient Systems " , yesterday , there were 8 new registrations ( all from NGOs )

   " Eco Friendly Sports " registered TWICE . Last week , I told you about one more NGO which had registered TWICE

    Please ensure to remove these DUPLICATES from the backend

    It is possible that , by registering twice , they hope to get 2,000 FREE emails  !

    This could happen again . Please find a solution to avoid this

    Some NGOs which have " branches / chapters " in a number of cities , may , genuinely register multiple times , without knowledge of each other


>  Yesterday , one NGO ( Compassionate Rural Association ) , also re-charged with Rs 1,000/-


>  I received , 8 / 10 phone calls ( from NGOs all over India )

     Some thought , we will go out and get them " donations " !

     I had to patiently explain to them exactly what we do

     Quite a few were puzzled with our REGISTRATION form

      Some felt it was NOT suitable for filling up by NGOs ( I admitted that , it was mainly designed for

       Companies ) . Some , even tried to find ( on our web site ) , another form which was exclusively meant

       for NGO s  !

       To eliminate this confusion , please immediately add following line in REGISTRATION form :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Visitor,
* Please submit data about your Company / Organization below
  ( includes Organizations such as NGOs / Trusts / Foundations / Societies / Political Parties / Trade
    Associations / Industry Associations / Education Institutes ..etc )
*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this elaboration / highlighting ,will help remove any confusion

>  I also think , on TOP PRIORITY , we should make visible on " World Wide Wall " page, all attachments to
    a message , which any visitor can SEE - and feel motivated to register

     I sent you a mail re this last week


hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment