Thursday, 12 March 2015

RE: Hemen, A Heart Warming Story and $12 million in revenue.


Dear Kunal

Thanks for writing

Your colleague , Suresh spoke to me a few minutes ago

He is right NOW , visiting my DIGITAL MARKETING INNOVATION , called




See my following email to your other colleagues


regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai

0 - 98,67,55,08,08

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Kunal / Apurva


Thanks for enabling me to register for this Webinar

I look forward to learning new tricks when it comes to DIGITAL  MARKETING

I request you to visit my web site ,




If you consider B2B as a useful RESOURCE for all interested in Digital Marketing , then I would request you to share this info with the participants


At our page......World Wide Wall.....you will find quite a few Marketing Messages of our Subscribers


You will notice that Marketing Messages can be COMPOSED on our site , by incorporating photo / image / video and HTML links as well


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards,



hemen  parekh

Mumbai









No comments:

Post a Comment