Thursday, 26 March 2015

Progress


Nitin


Yesterday , B2B had nearly 100 visits and 13 registrations

I also got phone calls from 10 / 12 NGOs from all over India

Most have , it seems , never used service of any web site , so , despite describing the entire process in my promo email ( Dear Pallavi ) , I still have to patiently explain step by step

One fellow did not even properly enter his email ID , in User Name and complained he cannot login !

I am forced to reject most of the composed messages , either due to very poor formatting or because Contact Details are missing

Is it possible to insert the " Contact Details " automatically , at the bottom of each message ?

If this can be done , it will greatly help

Displaying " VIEW  ATTACHMENTS " button on messages appearing on World Wide Wall , will also help


hcp


PS:

Last evening , I forwarded to you , one more email from Niranjana Maru ( Chetan Vikas / Wardha )

How can we help ?


No comments:

Post a Comment