Saturday, 14 March 2015

MARCOM


Sanjivani,

On the MARCOM section of hemenparekh.in , you have so far , uploaded 135 promo emails

I think , by now , the total could exceed 200

As discussed yesterday , pl compile ALL ( including from my desk-top at resi ) and prepare a list of LINKS as shown below
Wherever possible , arrange in reverse chronological order ( with latest at the top )
When ready , I want Nitin to create / upload such a page ( to be titled , " Digital Marketing " ) on B2B web site
I will prepare a page write-up of a few lines

When a visitor clicks on any link , he will be taken to the relevant MARCOM page on hemenparekh.in
That means , after finding as many as you can , you have to first upload all of these on hemenparekh.in

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digital  Marketing




No comments:

Post a Comment