Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Make In India Conference


Dear Reshma,


I understand CII is hosting this conference on 14th March

I wish all luck for a meaningful discussion / learning by the participants

In my own way , I am trying to contribute to " Make In India " campaign thru my web site ,




which has an online database of

>     2,28,000 + Indian Companies , listed as per

>     52             Industry Sectors , and located in

>     380           Cities


Apart from this , there is a database of 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities of the World


To appreciate how B2B , will promote " Make In India " , I request you to visit page,




With the blessings of Shri Amitabh Kant ( Secretary - DIPP / Ministry of Commerce ) ,this feature will go online , by end of this week !

I request you to share this info among the participants of the Conference


If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,

hemen  parekh



Marol , Mumbai













No comments:

Post a Comment