Monday, 9 March 2015

FW: WINDS OF CHANGE


Dear Amitabh,


In the last 3 days , I have sent out emails ( as attached ) to over 1000 International Chambers of Commerce

I will continue for the next few days

This mail contains links to " Make In India " web site

I hope that brings some additional traffic to the site

But the real trigger ( to start a " Chain Reaction " ) could only come when you ask " Make In India " web master to upload page...... " Find Indian Partner " ( attached )

with regards ,

hemen




From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 8:46 AM
To: 'amitabh.kant@nic.in'; 'amitabhk87@yahoo.com'; 'amitabhk87@gmail.com'
Subject: WINDS OF CHANGE

Dear Amitabh ,


A very happy Holi !


As indicated earlier , yesterday we launched following pages on B2B web site :



*    E mail Alerts


I request you to take a few minutes from your busy schedule to look-up these pages


Whenever a Foreign Company sends out to potential Indian Partner companies , an Invitation to form a Joint Venture, within a few minutes , our server will send out " Email Alerts " to the Change Agents

I reproduce below , the format of this Email Alerts


One request :


On the page , "  Winds  of  Change  " , I would like to upload your VIDEO MESSAGE ( - a 2 minute clip ? ), addressed to the Foreign Visitors

If you agree , we can record your Message  thru Video - Conferencing , at your convenience

I await your confirmation


with regards ,

hemen  parekh  ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )

No comments:

Post a Comment