Sunday, 8 March 2015

FW: Seeking an Opportunity


-----Original Message-----
From: Raj Garg [mailto:r2005g@inbox.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 11:31 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Seeking an Opportunity

Dear Sir

Hello

My self Rajeev Agarwal a Chartered Accountant.

At present I am working with M3M India as Sr.Vice President- Land Acquisitions based at Gurgaon.

I am looking for a change so need you help & reference.

Pl find here with my resume for consideration.

In case you need any other information pl let me know.

I am open for any good opening any where in India and it can be not only in Land, Property, Real Estate but any other function which I got 25 years experience in Commercial, Operations, Logistics,Sales Accounts and Administration.

Hoping for positive reply.

Thanks and Regards

Rajeev Agarwal
09818886950

____________________________________________________________
Capture screenshots, upload images, edit and send them to your friends through IMs, post on Twitter®, Facebook®, MySpace™, LinkedIn® – FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment