Wednesday, 18 February 2015

RE: Job Application


Dear Shraddha


Thanks for sending your resume

Considering that you have no experience , I suggest that you register ( as a Jobseeker ) on our web site ,




All our services are FREE

Once you register , you can search jobs and apply online against any

You may even consider downloading ,  our Mobile App , RESUME  BLASTER ( from our web site ) and pull daily job alerts and APPLY directly from your mobile !

That , too , is FREE !


regards,

hemen  parekh



From: Shraddha Sutar [mailto:shraddhasutar28@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:53 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Job Application

Hello sir,
                I am Shraddha Sutar.l have completed B.E(cse) From Sanjay ghodawat Instiute. I did certification in Core & Advance java.AS I am freshers .Now i am living in mumbai..I need to join  your consultancy.I am looking for your next process.

No comments:

Post a Comment