Monday, 9 February 2015

Missing Subscribers


Nitin

A few days back , I wrote to you re registration of a company " JADES ' for which , I found no email record in Falconide log

Yesterday , similar thing has happened in case of a company " Dream Consultancy " for whom , I cannot find any record in Falconide log !

Couple of similar cases have also happened a few months back

At that time , Satish told me that this ( no email in Falconide log ) could have happened if the registering Subscriber had entered WRONG email Id

Has same thing happened in these recent cases ?

If yes , is there any way to immediately ( even as Subscriber is filling in the Registration Form ) check the correctness of the Email Id being entered - and , if found to be wrong , the alert the Subscriber , at once ?

Pl examine a solution

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment