Monday, 2 February 2015

MAKE IN INDIA MAKE FOR THE WORLD


Dear Rohit / Yogesh,


This refers to your Advt in Business Line ( Jan 29 ) , inviting nominations for ;

Excellence Awards - 2015 ,

from leading exporters


At the outset , allow me to admit that I am not nominating myself for this - since I do not export anything !


But , what about an award for someone who " helps exports " ?


I request you to take a look at my web site ,




It enables exporters ( especially , MSME exporters ) to promote their products / services to ,

>    8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities of the World

( - in reality , to some 8 million Member Firms of these 8,000 Chambers ! )


I invite you to visit ....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com.... to see how this can be done


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Marol , Mumbai



No comments:

Post a Comment